Naval Anchorage History
Naval Anchorage Islamabad took a leap in 1989 with a view to provide a comfortable living place to its officers and men who dedicated their whole lives in serving and defending this nation and the motherland. It has successfully delivered and accomplished its housing project in Islamabad Zone V on Islamabad Highway. The Housing Scheme was purely made on the principle of a better living place and not as a commercial entity. As a result, it has emerged as one of the best housing schemes in Rawalpindi and Islamabad famous for its comfort, natural beauty, safety and peaceful environment.
Features & Amenities
Acres of green spaces and parks
Airport at 5 minutes drive
A residential project over 1450 Acres
Akra Dam 8 km away
- Approved by Gwadar Development Authority (GDA)
- Will be a gated community
- On the junction of Rakshan Avenue and Coastal Highway near Zero Points
- Self-sustaining amentities
- Health care facilities
- Network of school, colleges & universities
Naval Anchorage Gwadar is located in Ankara Shumali on prime location close to new zero point at Gwadar Jiwani coastal highway. The location is approximately 20 km from Gwadar port, 7 Km from Airport; 5 Km from Marine Drive. Naval Anchorage has 01 Km frontage on coastal highway and 01 km on existing Rakhshan Avenue.
The prime location of naval anchorage Gwadar makes the centrally located hub of the city. Six main avenues/ boulevards as indicated in GDA master plan are crossing through the Anchorage land. Naval Anchorage land has also pronounced on GDA updated master plan map.
|Plot Size||Total Price||Down Payment||12 Equal Quarterly Installments||Book Today|
(125 sq. yds.)
Only 100 Plots Available
(250 sq. yds.)
Limited Plots Available
(500 sq. yds.)
- Development charges are applicable, seperately. Installment schedule for the same will be issued seperetely.
- Naval Anchorage membership fee will be applicable at the time of final allotment.
- 10% discount on full payment.
- Extra charges are applicable for special category plots.
- Naval Anchorage Gwadar opening Ceremony
- Naval Anchorage Gwadar groundbreaking ceremony was held on 28 February 2018
- Gwadar port 1st Shipment had arrived. MS TIGER docked at the port.